WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
RAVE's services are dependent upon the help and support of community members, area businesses and organizations. One child wrote on one of our feedback surveys, “I feel more confident about myself and am no longer afraid or ashamed to talk to someone about what happened to me”. This statement is exactly why our services are so important and why we need you! Your support makes a meaningful difference in the lives of survivors. For as little as $10, know that you are taking a stand against domestic and sexual violence and that you are a believer in the power of RAVE services.
- $10 supports the purchase of 8 booklets for survivors of domestic and sexual violence, with information about options, resources and healing.
- $20 supports mileage to allow a victim’s counselor/advocate to attend court which allows a victim to a safe person by their side.
- $30 supports the purchase of new door knobs or other items needed to increase safety measures in their own home.
- $50 supports the cost of having a counselor assist a victim with filing out an application to get a personal protection order and attend any necessary hearings.
- $100 supports our safe house being staffed with a highly trained advocate, 24/7/365.
- $300 pays the annual fee for our safe house security system, so residents will know they are safe from danger.
MAKE A MONETARY
Cash donations go the furthest for RAVE-I/M, Inc. We exist through the generosity of others. Donations to RAVE-I/M, Inc. help women and children by providing the staffing, counseling, food, shelter, clothing and assisting in the basic needs of daily living when lives are disrupted by violence. Please consider giving to support this cause. RAVE-I/M, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) registered non-profit agency, and your donation may be tax deductible.