Sexual Assault Awareness Month
April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM). Join RAVE throughout April to spread community awareness about Domestic and Sexual Violence. Show your support to survivors of Domestic and Sexual Violence by sharing social media posts, news articles, and participating in our awareness events and volunteer opportunities.
Join Our Cause and Get Involved
Social Media Awareness
1. Participate in #30DaysofSAAM Instagram Challenge
2. Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag @RAVE.IM and we will share your photos supporting survivors on our social media pages!
3. Add a Sexual Assault Awareness Twibbon to your profile pictures.
4. Check our Facebook for weekly updates on ways to show your support.
Use the Hash Tags: #SAAM #RAVESAAM
Participate in an Event
1. Wear Denim on April 26th to show your support for survivors.
2. Post a picture of what a healthy relationship looks like to you on April 28th and use the hastag #RelationshipGoals.
3. Participate in Survivor Supporter Roll Call on April 30th by taking a #Selfie to conclude SAAM 2017.
4. Sign Up your school to participate in our Chalk The Walk Event.
Where: Shelter House
With: Women and Children Survivors